Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The service is mandatory alternative to the National Guard

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The service is mandatory alternative to the National Guard Empty Parliamentary Security: The service is mandatory alternative to the National Guard

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:50 am

Parliamentary Security: The service is mandatory alternative to the National Guard 

BAGHDAD / obelisk emphasized security and defense committee in Parliament, on Monday, that the draft law of compulsory military service would be an alternative to the National Guard Law, as pointed out that the House of Representatives is to determine the coverage of the age groups with the law.

A member of the committee MP Majid Ghraoui in an interview with local media, and I followed, "obelisk", said that "compulsory service law would be an alternative to the National Guard Law, after the House of Representatives failed to recent legislation," noting that "the law of service will be a real guarantee for the involvement of all components of Iraqi society in the the security side and the lack of distinction between one person and another, also increases the national cohesion. "

He added that "determining the birth or age groups covered by the law, will be agreed upon by the House of Representatives," expected "the law was passed in the second half of the current year the Legislative Council."

You are in the original site, formally and legally registered, not the fake site to Saad Awsi, backed by Iraqi funds stolen by Khamis dagger and family Karabilah.

Ghraoui He continued that "the law was passed and the application of compulsory military service, and require the creation of officers and deputies camps officers to oversee the training covered by the law."

The Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary member Iskandar and berries, announced in the January 28, 2016, for the completion of the discussion of compulsory service law, stressing that the Commission submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:42 am