Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khorasan Basra and sign a memorandum of cooperation between the two provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khorasan Basra and sign a memorandum of cooperation between the two provinces Empty Khorasan Basra and sign a memorandum of cooperation between the two provinces

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Khorasan Basra and sign a memorandum of cooperation between the two provinces[/ltr]

Since 02.21.2016 at 08:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Signed by the governor of Khorasan Razavi Iranian and Iraqi Basra, in the city of Mashhad (northeast) on the Memorandum of Understanding of 10 items for cooperation between the two provinces in many commercial and economic fields.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Khorasan Razavi on satisfaction Rhیdیan during the signing ceremony that "the implementation of the memorandum of understanding will increase the chances of interaction between the private sector in both provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed Rhیdیan to "expand the areas of trade cooperation through holding exhibitions of capacity and energy productivity in Khorasan Razavi and Basra, and the exchange of economic information between the chambers of commerce, and provide opportunities for new investment in the areas of Industry, Mines and Agriculture, and the reconstruction of infrastructure and the establishment of offices concerned with the services of health and medical, is one of the most important topics provided for by the agreement. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]In turn, stressed the governor of Basra Majid Mahdi Nasraoui "Due to Mstrکat cultural, historical and religious to the provinces of Basra and Khorasan Razavi, he can be for this MOU to enhance joint cooperation between Iraq and Iran." It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:17 pm