Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani: we respect any parliamentary lineup popularly elected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rouhani: we respect any parliamentary lineup popularly elected Empty Rouhani: we respect any parliamentary lineup popularly elected

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:16 am

[ltr]Rouhani: we respect any parliamentary lineup popularly elected[/ltr]

Since 02.26.2016 at 11:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Friday, after casting his vote in the elections of both houses of the Experts Assembly and Shura Council of the Islamic "We respect any assortment of the Consultative Council on the basis of the popular vote."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rowhani said, "We respect any combination of the Council of the Islamic Shura emerge from the voices of the people and all the people were members of the abiding voices of the majority."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "We have just received reports that security completely self-sustaining across the country, and that there is an epic post people at the ballot box."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Rowhani, that "election day, is in fact a symbol of national sovereignty and political independence of the country, if the foreign hands that makes the decision to run the country before the triumph of the Revolution, the Iranian nation and throughout the 37 years of the revolution, is the one who makes the decision for the country through elections." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He described the spiritual elections it as a very profitable investment, since a few hours exchange at the polls, followed by four years the fruits of the Islamic Consultative Assembly and eight years for the Assembly of Experts, which have a major positive impact on the national security and stability and political independence of the country and hope for the future economic prosperity.Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:36 pm