Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance keeps open for follow-up meetings of government reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance keeps open for follow-up meetings of government reforms Empty National Alliance keeps open for follow-up meetings of government reforms

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Alliance keeps open for follow-up meetings of government reforms

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

As it takes the National Alliance to discuss theinitiatives presented by the limbs, most notably the Prime Minister 's initiative, theleader of the Sadrist movement called onsupporters to demonstrate Friday near theGreen Zone. 
    There was no parties of the National Alliance and a clear position on the reform initiative announced by Sadr recently. Shiite alliance leaders and only bymaking welcoming with a bit of a reservation on the proposed committee , which announced to choose acabinet of technocrats. 
    The holding of the National Alliance its second meeting, on Sunday evening, to discuss the security situation and political developments. 
    According to a statement to the Office of al - Jaafari, head of the National Alliance, " the leadership of theNational Alliance of the body, It held a meeting under the chairmanship of Ibrahim al - Jaafari, and thepresence of all members Haider al - Abadi, and Ammar al - Hakim, and Hussein al - Shahristani, and on theKeywords, and Zia al - Asadi, and Khodair al and Hashem al - Hashemi, Abdul - Karim al - Ansari . "He explained the statement, which was received (range Press) copy of it, that" the meeting discussed the most important current issues, particularly the government 's reform program and the economic situation and developments on the security front ".odant leadership body, according to the statement, the terrorist operations that took place in the Shula and market Maridi in Sadr City , west of Baghdad and areas in Khan Dhari, praised" the efforts of the security forces and the popular crowd heroes to frustrate desperate attempts to undermine the security and stability of citizens. " 
    the statement pointed out that" the leadership announced that the meetings will remain open until thecompletion of the reform project preparation for the government in collaboration with the blocks and entities involved in the political process. " 
    It was the leadership of the National alliance of Iraq was held on Sunday, an expanded meeting to discuss thecurrent political and security developments in the Iraqi arena and the recent victories to organize Daash. 
    in a new development, called the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Monday, to protest "rally" at the gates of thegreen Zone in Baghdad, and in front of the provincial councils, next Friday. 
    and authorized a committee of five persons to determine the time of the demonstration, as he emphasized the need for the demonstration as "peaceful and anger . " He said the leader of the Sadrist movement, in astatement received (range Press), a copy of it, "after I touched you in Tahrir Square , obedience, organized and up the national sentiment unified Behold , I Ostnhikm again, and I trust you and Bhbkm to Otunkm, for a mass demonstration specific to the inhabitants of Baghdad esteemed of all regions. " 
    He said al- Sadr that" the demonstration will not be this time in Tahrir Square , but in a place nearest the red zone, I mean the green but not on their doors, in this blessed - way, "authorized" for the committee to oversee the event , and determine the time includes both Hazem al - Araji, Salah al - Obeidi, Muhannad al -Gharawi, a pro - Asadi, and activist Ahmed Abdul Hussain. " 
    He continued , " Let there be demonstrations in the provinces both in his province and in front of the provincial council, and to be in the timing one, to reach the message is clear for all ", stressing the need to" characterized the demonstration this week as peaceful, but it is angry. " 
    He called on al- Sadr, the demonstrators to" reverse the same image that was a beacon of pride and honor in Tahrir Square , "and expressed hope that" not be the this demonstration dedicated region of without theother, people are Collect lover of repair and Bagd of corruption. " 
    Sadr led a mass demonstration in Tahrir Square, last Friday, in the presence of thousands of his supporters, reiterating his criticism to what he called the" corrupt and evil - doers "in the green Zone. 
    at a later step Sadr called , on Sunday, the political body to the inclusion of the Ministers of Industry Mohammad al - Darraji and water resources Mohsen al - Shammari and Vice outgoing Prime Minister Bahaa al - law (Where did you get this). 
    In its first response to a call by Sadr, deputy outgoing Prime Minister Bahaa al - Araji announced its compliance with the decision of the cleric Moqtada al Sadr activating the principle of "Where did you get this" and to hold three of the leaders of the mainstream , including al - Araji. And among the step - Sadr is in theright direction, not slogans , as filed by the rest of the parties, vowed that the results come in response to phishers in troubled waters and trying political miscarriage. 
    They said, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, " a statement by Sayyed Moqtada al - Sadr toactivate principle (Where did you get this), officials of the Sadrist movement, including Bahaa al - Araji is apractical step in the right direction and not slogans , as filed by other parties , a response to all those who accuse the current and Characters due to national positions and thus Eminence he father proved to everyone asks even close to him. 
    he said al - Araji " I announced conformal to the order of His Eminence and I'll be at the forefront ofimplementing the contents ( the statement) and I am at the same time sure that the results for me would be a practical response against all phishers water turbidity or trying political miscarriage for many reasons , taking advantage of the so their positions and influence that should be for the construction of the Iraqi state. " Araji and that he "will be the first implementing the directives of the chest."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:19 am