Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces: we will welcome any cabins ministerial posed by al-Abadi provided comprehensivenes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces: we will welcome any cabins ministerial posed by al-Abadi provided comprehensivenes Empty Coalition forces: we will welcome any cabins ministerial posed by al-Abadi provided comprehensivenes

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Coalition forces: we will welcome any cabins ministerial posed by al-Abadi provided comprehensiveness[/ltr]

Since 03/08/2016 14:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the leadership of the coalition forces Ahmed al-Jubouri, said Tuesday that his bloc would welcome any cabins cabinet of technocrats provided Abadi, provided that they are inclusive of all ministries, without exception, noting that stuck blocs Bmnesbha until this period is very flawed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said L / balance News / "Under the escalations security serious and with control of the organization Daash terrorist on tracts of land of Iraq, he married thousands of families we stress on all political blocs to take its serious resolve the subject of cabinet reshuffle and announced officially."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jubouri that "it is very shameful to adhere to the political blocs Bmnesbha and their locations in the state, ignoring all this serious consequences on the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said that "coalition forces will agree and welcomes any new ministerial cabins announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, provided that they are inclusive of all ministries, without exception," adding that "the current minister did not succeed in their ministries administration as required."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It referred to the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has said that the recent meeting of the leaders of the National Alliance was not a significant and fruitful results.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has called for political blocs to support the implementation of the draft ministerial change. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:17 am