Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr bloc disclose the cause of linking Baghdad Operations Command and the Joint accuses al-Abadi to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr bloc disclose the cause of linking Baghdad Operations Command and the Joint accuses al-Abadi to Empty Sadr bloc disclose the cause of linking Baghdad Operations Command and the Joint accuses al-Abadi to

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 6:48 am

[rtl]Sadr bloc disclose the cause of linking Baghdad Operations Command and the Joint accuses al-Abadi to punish collaborators with the protestors[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow-up / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl]Revealed for security and defense committee member of the Parliamentary Majid al-Gharawi, Saturday, that the cancellation of Haidar al-Abbadi of the powers of the commander of the Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir al-Shammari of the responsibilities of the Joint Special Operations Command, is a paper threat collaborators for officers with the demonstrators.[/rtl]

[rtl]He Ghraoui in a statement seen by "Sky Press," that "al-Abadi's decision to link orders for Baghdad operations, joint operations was due to the cooperation of team operations commander Gen. Abdul Amir al-Shammari with pro-reform and anti-corruption demonstrators, and through the open corridors leading to the Green Zone in front of them."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "al-Abadi decided to cancel the powers enjoyed by the commander of the Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir al-Shammari and integrated joint operations because of the high Alansabih on the demonstrations yesterday in Baghdad," noting that "Abadi decision against al-Shammari threatens through which officers collaborators and military echelons with the demonstrators to receive sanctions. "[/rtl]

[rtl] The general commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi has ordered yesterday, Friday, commissioned by the Joint Special Operations Command to impose security in Baghdad and delegated the necessary powers so[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:47 am