Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / reveal proposals wise Ebadi presidencies meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / reveal proposals wise Ebadi presidencies meeting Empty / Balances News / reveal proposals wise Ebadi presidencies meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]/ Balances News / reveal proposals wise Ebadi presidencies meeting[/ltr]

Since 21/03/2016 17:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / content of the four proposals made by the head of the Supreme Islamic Council and head of a coalition of citizen Ammar al-Hakim to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which represented also put forward in the last three presidencies meeting of the "solutions" to the political crisis has not taken out, but the way to deal with them pushed Hakim to come out of the meeting upset.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed a senior political source / balances News / text of the four proposals made by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, at the meeting of heads of the blocks with the three presidencies of the reform and the first proposals went to "replacements for ministers existing nominated by the leaders of political blocs and the request of the Prime Minister," while the second proposal included Abadi submit his resignation from the presidency of the Council of Ministers and the formation of independent government to be the task of the blocks are legislation and supervision in the parliament. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And went to the third proposal, "Abadi submit his resignation from the membership of the Dawa Party, and that the cost is to form a government of independent technocrats that Thoudy support the political forces and the vote in parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The proposed weightlifter has stated that "Mr. Abadi his government is a title (only the Dawa Party government) bears his party is fully responsible and go all the rest of the blocks for the exercise of the role of the opposition in parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source revealed that the prime minister with abuse of these proposals and a number of those present at the meeting prompted the head of the Islamic Supreme Council to upset the output of the meeting which was attended by members of presidencies and the leaders of the political blocs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It agreed three presidencies (the Republic and the Cabinet and Parliament) as well as the leaders of Iraqi political blocs, on Sunday evening, after an urgent meeting called by Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the formation of a committee of the political blocs, shall negotiate with sit-ins called her Moqtada al-Sadr leaders and within Kanna and Zia al-Asadi and Hamid Majid Moussa Kadhim al-Shammari and the Committee for the award of a second and help the Prime Minister in accomplishing change Wazzara.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: h m n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 10:34 am