Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri and wise: ten days notice focused on re-drafting proposals to achieve consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri and wise: ten days notice focused on re-drafting proposals to achieve consensus Empty Jubouri and wise: ten days notice focused on re-drafting proposals to achieve consensus

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Jubouri and wise: ten days notice focused on re-drafting proposals to achieve consensus[/ltr]

Since 04/03/2016 22:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri , the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim , the importance ofcompleting the project of reform and national reconciliation, in the forefront of the reshuffle made ​​by Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by al - Jubouri , the Office received / balances News / copy of which was that the two sides "held talk aboutthe importance of completing the project of reform and national reconciliation and examine all joints of the bodies, agents andgeneral managers and commensurate with the circumstances faced by the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the parliament that " the consensus today on a single reform, comprehensiveness, and the form in which it passed byParliament, represents the basis on which we are working in the light, so that comes responsive to the ambition shown by all parties."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "ten days devoted to the study of the new cabinet reshuffle will be centered around the re - drafting of proposals and ideas so as to achieve the desired consensus, and in a form that complies with the legal and constitutional side."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim renewed on Saturday demanding a comprehensive change and stressed " theneed to review the performance of heads of independent bodies and put an end to Taanat proxy", past to say that "transcend thepolitical forces for the political process that could lead to risk the democratic system and state - building after 2003", but he addedthat "we do not reject the cabinet reshuffle but it remains incomplete." He added , "We will be consulting with all political forces to restore rationality and balance to the political process." And waved again to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al- Abadi said , "If the prime minister fails to perform his duties Every forces appointed by the search for an alternative, and we try other options and did not get to it now is the withdrawal of confidence and rectify the mistakes that I got, but all options remain open."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 7:18 am