Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent: the deployment of Marines in a drunken to enhance the morale of the Iraqi army sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent: the deployment of Marines in a drunken to enhance the morale of the Iraqi army sectors Empty Independent: the deployment of Marines in a drunken to enhance the morale of the Iraqi army sectors

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2016, 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Independent: the deployment of Marines in a drunken to enhance the morale of the Iraqi army sectors

 Translation: Ahmed Alaa 

Iraqi army last week announced a surprise military offensive to regain the city of Mosul through the implementation of the first steps the attack when it was bombed villages and areas controlled by terrorist groups. 
    Organize Daash in the meantime claimed performs bombings in Europe, a cause letter to European society, that despite losing in the regions which appropriated in Iraq and Syria, but he is capable of the slaughter of the Europeans in their country. 
    Starter Patrick Cockburn says the report , "I am interested in this attack against Daash in Mosul, because two months ago I was with the Kurdish Peshmerga forces a field trip near Makhmour, a town longer line confrontation between Mosul and the capital of the Kurdish Arbil, as well as the concentration of the band 15 of the Iraqi army , which was entrusted to it military tasks to liberate the city. " 
    the transfer of Cockburn officials in response that they do not expect to start editing Mosul process now dominated by militants Daash in June of 2014. 
    He author of the report , "in February, I was traveling a military vehicle to cover the press, was the main road between Baghdad and Kirkuk, the military stand - packed crowds to fight it seems." 
    He continued competent journalist on the Middle East , saying that "through the way I asked what happens?And why so many military build -up ? I found out later, it 's the band 15 of the Iraqi army , which plans to go to the drunk to join with it in the post, and units of Peshmerga, in preparation for the restoration of the city ofMosul. " 
    He said Cockburn said what caught his attention the lack of tanks at this military force only armored car type Humvees fitted with automatic weapons. 
    In return to Baghdad, veteran journalist says, I asked many senior Iraqi officials to regain control of Mosul process, all of them downplayed the importance of the question, leaving restored, according to the saying, to the end of 2016, which see it end to Daash, according to their belief. 
    he says Cockburn that "what is happening in the drunken today, is important , even though it shows the continuing weakness of the Iraqi army, and this reinforces the idea of the return of US troops to thebattlefield in the country 's far greater numbers than was the US administration recognized by the former." 
    Division 15 of the army Iraqi, according to the British press, already stationed at a base near drunk, and she had received defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi, who encouraged the band and gave them moral doses of the difficult mission. but the journalist Nancy Yousef, revealed in a report, it was published in the newspaper ( the Daily Beast) quoted where three military officials , American 's remarks as saying that " the Iraqi soldiers, have been subjected to constant attacks by militants Daash, prompting them immediately to flee towards themountains and abandoned their military base." 
    He emphasized one of the three officials , saying that " the soldiers fled to the mountains and caution possessed, and there are a number few of those who remained in the base. " 
    when this case, according to the report published by the Independent on Sunday, the US military to take animportant decision which is sending troops to Iraq to support the Iraqi security forces inside a drunk. So theUS military to send 200 troops from the Marine Corps with four units of artillery to al Qaeda , which appeared deserted after the withdrawal of Iraqis , including soldiers in that period. 
    The arrival of American soldiers to the base was entirely inconsistent with the US Department of Defense ,which already stand sent advisory troops to Amqatlh to Iraq , but it seems that the decision of the last transmitter was taken in haste. 
    the sending more troops to Iraq, an additional list of US forces , which numbered 3,870 US troops so far. 
    Surprisingly, according to Cockburn, the American public was not aware that their soldiers returned to Iraq to defend a military base, but certainly Daash noticed the arrival of the Marines and artillery Americas, withevidence, that he had fired rockets on the day of March 19 , the current on the military base, killing Sergeant Lewis Cardin, one of the Marines of soldiers 27 years old, and wounding eight other soldiers, three of them in serious condition. 
    now, after the death of the US soldier, he became binding on the Pentagon to be more realistic and acknowledge sending troops to Iraq. This is already done when they said, the purpose of sending naval units to Iraq is to revive the morale of the squad 15 of the Iraqi army. 
    Thursday, Iraqi forces participated and artillery units of US and international coalition forces attack, whichresulted in the restoration of three abandoned villages located on the front line against militants Daash sites.Despite this modest army military role, it does not bode their fine future as he seeks to restore the city ofMosul. 
    He concludes Cockburn saying that " the story of the arrival of US Marines to Iraq force of 200 soldiers, and the escape of soldiers from the band 15 to the mountains, illustrating the fragility of the Iraqi armed forces, and confirms to America, it 's bound to send more troops on the ground. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am