Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis returning to their country after the "disappointments" in Europe!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis returning to their country after the "disappointments" in Europe! Empty Iraqis returning to their country after the "disappointments" in Europe!

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqis returning to their country after the "disappointments" in Europe!

 Azizia / AFP 

It prompted disappointment and longing and rising cigarette prices numbers of Iraqis to return home after risking everything to his departure for a dream to reach Europe last year. 
    The back hundreds of them every month, and most of them are getting subsidies from theInternational Organization for Migration. 
    And feel many of them are disappointed , especially after They spent their savings on smugglers, but thefeeling of remorse to try not all - encompassing. 
    says Murtaza Hamid, from the town of Aziziyah , which he left last year to join the migrants who braved marine crossings risky to enter Europe, that his life was like a movie film. 
    he adds Murtada "what is the name of this movie ? day rats is not it? every day is the same here , nothing changes. " 
    he said" we wake up in the morning to see the streets are still a mess and ditches due to neglect, and no one find a job. " 
    The town is home to about 100,000 people , 75 km south - east of Baghdad in Wasit province, a few paved streets, but turns into a pool cliche water winter covered by a cloud of dust in the summer. 
    the look Azizia vivid example of corruption, nepotism and incompetence where the elapsed years in which oil prices were high , without touching many Iraqis the benefits of that. 
    and ended up Bmurtady (26 years) His smile is sad in Bavaria , Germany, where he remembers how Sakth beautiful buildings and the streets are clean and gardens scenes ?! 
    speaks of the young man who returned to the university for his time in Germany , as one who spent a holiday , but on a smaller scale than usual. 
    he recalls his days there , saying "I had a girlfriend from Bosnia, it was fun for a period of time, we enjoyed the night life. " 
    but his brother Mustafa was bitter over, says this young man , 29, a graduate of the Department ofChemistry" I have spent all my money, and the food he offers us is not valid. " 
    he adds , " every nothing was too expensive there, the price of a cheap pack of cigarettes of 6.88 euros, which forced me to smoke rolled cigarettes. " 
    the dream of Mustafa to learn the language and receive training in a career, but after returning home Pat feels that he was not welcome at all in Germany . 
    illustrates "the situation was scary at night, you feel fear is constantly being beaten by the Nazis , who do not like refugees." 
    Mustafa in Cologne , which has seen a wave of sexual abuse , and accused the refugees of being behind the raised tensions on the state level , which received more than million asylum seekers last year. 
    he adds , "we had to move in groups." 
    some Iraqis fled their areas experiencing wars and persecution or lived in miserable camps in 2015 but Mustafa, Murtaza and others fled from unemployment and clogging prospects. 
    a study on the flow of refugees from Iraq conducted international Organization for migration that " the despair of the future" was the main reason for the departure of eighty percent of them. 
    I found the organization also said that 41 percent of them have a college degree and 53 percent were unemployed. the 
    organization has helped some 3,500 Iraqi refugees to return home last year as part of the "program voluntary return "and the numbers are still on the rise. 
    according to a spokeswoman for the organization is Sandra Black, the number of returnees reached 800 in January and 1,000 in February Almadian.oihsal returnees on a plane ticket , and sometimes help at the airport and expenses of return. 
    as they are getting sometimes help reintegrate funded by the state to which they return to it. 
    she said the BlackBerry that the organization can provide help to start a simple job. 
    she said , "whatever the profession, the person bringing the action leaves us, and then we buy the tools to help them start small their project." 
    the good Bassey , who did not brings with him a souvenir on his return from Nuremberg , where he spent four months waiting for asylum, he says , he learned things kept to himself. 
    he adds Bassi while he was at his home in Al - Azizia "My dream was to obtain residence and work to improve Oaudhaai, the first month everything seemed beautiful, I thought I had achieved my dream. " 
    he continues , " but in the end, I could not eat any food throughout the month and here I began to think back to my country. " 
    the end of good by saying" in the end concluded that whatever realize there Vsobaky strange, but here at least I surrounded by my family and my friends and acquaintances, and I can try to build a new life. " 
    For his part, Murtaza to the same conclusion he arrived. He explains , "did not exercise pressure on myself and Saortna doubts, and it was an adventure for me." 
    It concludes , "It 's a useful experience I have learned how to be disciplined and taught me to love my country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:39 pm