Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri condemns bombings yesterday and calls for a reduction of security breaches

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri condemns bombings yesterday and calls for a reduction of security breaches Empty Jubouri condemns bombings yesterday and calls for a reduction of security breaches

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Jubouri condemns bombings yesterday and calls for a reduction of security breaches[/ltr]

Since 04.05.2016 at 09:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr], Called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, through condemnation of the terrorist bombings that targeted on Monday a number of cities to take effective measures to address security breaches and reduce them.[/ltr]

[ltr]According to a statement of the Jabouri received / balances News / copy of it, he "demanded security services, to assume their responsibilities and reduce the recurrence of such violations," calling for "action to take effective measures to address and provide security for the citizens." 
    He expressed "sincere condolences to the families of the martyrs and wished a speedy recovery for the wounded." 
    The series of bombings took place on Monday, in Baghdad, Basra, Dhi Qar have killed and wounded a number of civilians, at a time when Iraqi forces advancing popular and crowd in Anbar and Nineveh to complete the process Altharir.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm