Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judicial Council determines the 19 of April the date for the trial of Ethel Najafi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judicial Council determines the 19 of April the date for the trial of Ethel Najafi Empty Judicial Council determines the 19 of April the date for the trial of Ethel Najafi

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Judicial Council determines the 19 of April the date for the trial of Ethel Najafi[/ltr]

Since 07/04/2016 19:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Select the Supreme Judicial Council on the April 19 trial date for the current Ethel Nujaifi governor of Nineveh province's former corruption-related charges.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / on a document outlining "" a trial date, according to the document has been set to determine the place Najafi lived in "English village in Arbil."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Supreme Judicial Council sent a note to the Directorate of achieving BAGHDAD / Integrity Commission and he set a date for the trial of Ethel Nujaifi, the governor of Nineveh former corruption-related charges.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the official document signed and issued last March 27, "the date of the trial has decided on 19 of the current month of April."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also reported that "Najafi currently lives in the English village in Arbil."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sources indicate that the corruption cases of the accused by the relevant exploiting maintain funds for evil E mechanics and processing equipment for Camp National crowd Bakiem double for Price truth goods and alleles and fittings for those, and is expected to open this trial, the door to the issues many files had already been accused by Ethel Nujaifi, however, that his brother Osama Najafi and ex officio previously prevented the move.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The current governor of Nineveh province has set into motion a number of files of corruption accused the Liberation of Iraq, which was Najafi exploits the power and influence of the disabled considering Viha.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:49 am