Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi: governor of Salahaddin province, "Abu Mazen" is involved with murder and embezzlement of fun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi: governor of Salahaddin province, "Abu Mazen" is involved with murder and embezzlement of fun Empty Sayadi: governor of Salahaddin province, "Abu Mazen" is involved with murder and embezzlement of fun

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Sayadi: governor of Salahaddin province, "Abu Mazen" is involved with murder and embezzlement of funds[/ltr]

Since 04.13.2016 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Kazem Sayadi, Wednesday, about the involvement of the former governor of Salah al-Din, "Abu Mazen" Baltsil, murder and escape from prison, while stressing his involvement also of embezzling funds and manipulated.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Sayadi's / balances News /, that "there is a very large corrupted files belonging to Salahuddin province during chaired by the province in the previous session," noting that "preserved under criminal Ptsil, murder and escaped from prison and there are witnesses and documents in this matter."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "That's hide and knows a lot of people of Salahuddin," stressing that "embezzled money and waste of money and manipulation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there are many files will be opened in Salahuddin province during chaired the previous period."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Salahuddin province had voted to elect Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, Abu Mazen, to the post of governor, who had been held before the general election 2014.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:39 am