Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announced the Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri,

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Announced the Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Empty Announced the Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri,

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 11 Dec 2015, 4:41 pm

Announced the Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri,

on Friday, announced the launch of the public budget bill to the next parliamentary session agenda Monday for a vote, as pointed out that al-Jubouri discussed with the leaders of the Congress alliance of Iraqi forces to take a unified position from them. Jubouri said Office in Statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that the last "hosted in Dar es hospitality, expanded for the leaders of the Congress alliance Iraqi forces meeting", noting that "the attendees discussed the general budget for 2016, and the need to take a unified stance one, which is scheduled to put on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda for next Monday in order to vote on them. "

He Jubouri, according to the statement, to "the importance of asking the allocations for the displaced in the paragraphs in addition to the issue of the establishment of the reconstruction fund for the devastated areas."

The statement noted that "the meeting discussed the latest political and security developments, in addition to the recent developments of the security of the scene's Anbar province, with attendees stressed the need to complete the adaptation of the children of the liberated areas from the grip of Daash file, and arm them so that they can maintain the security of their areas and ensure non-return of the terrorist groups to it.

"The House of Representatives ended, in (November 2015 17), the second reading of the draft budget for fiscal 2016 Act.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sounds good hope they bring to a vote on Monday.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:51 pm