Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honest: the demands of the Badr bloc «impossible» America and Britain are practicing the ugliest pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honest: the demands of the Badr bloc «impossible» America and Britain are practicing the ugliest pre Empty Honest: the demands of the Badr bloc «impossible» America and Britain are practicing the ugliest pre

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Honest: the demands of the Badr bloc «impossible» America and Britain are practicing the ugliest pressure on the government
    BAGHDAD / new evidence the 
    head of the search of the three presidencies file said honest MP Hassan Salem said the demands of theBadr bloc «impossible» on the parliament session, while noting that America and Britain are practicing theugliest forms of pressure on the Iraqi government. 
    Salim in a statement said that the goal of the House of Representatives of the protesters and clear which is to achieve the ambition of the Iraqi people , who declined to sectarian and partisan quotas and seeks anIraq one indicating that the Badr bloc members demands «impossible» on the parliament session and discussed the three presidencies file, due to differing views of many political blocs, where it is difficult unified session to form after the decisions taken finally, the entire duration of the sessions of parliament ofall deputies did not attend because some members Links. 
    He added that the vice - Badr to join in solidarity with the protesters to be a demand and a clear rejection of quotas must be drawn to the US and British pressure and that these two countries have not exiting in theIraqi scene since the entry Daash the country 's gangs and to this day the two are practicing the ugliest forms of pressure on the Iraqi government , stressing that the suffering of the popular crowd and theresistance factions and security forces not to edit some areas is because of these pressures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:53 pm