Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: next Thursday will vote on a new head of the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: next Thursday will vote on a new head of the Iraqi parliament  Empty State of Law: next Thursday will vote on a new head of the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 8:46 am

State of Law: next Thursday will vote on a new head of the Iraqi parliament 
    Published in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - Politics - opinion - 
    confirmed the MP in parliament for a coalition of state law , Nahla Alhbabi the hearing next Thursday legally being considered open and did not raise, as indicated it will vote on the new Commission presidency to parliament.

She Alhbabi that opponents of Representatives counterparts protesters natural to question the legality of the meeting that many of them have lost their privileges and possibly up to millions of dollars as a result, what I have described the parliamentary revolution. Pointing out that some have tried to limit the subject he was targeting the Sunni community is that they condoned the presence of thirty-one deputies Matsma of the Sunni community, as well as other religions, sects and other nationalities. Alhbabi stressed that the corrupt House of Representatives gave a bad image of the concept of a deputy to the Iraqi people, with the idea indicated that has to be changed and to correct the image in front of the Iraqi people.
    Pressure on the protesters
    They Alhbabi "Representatives of the protesters are now exposed to more pressure in order to dissuade them from their goal, indicating that the threat has reached an end the threat of depriving the protesters of Representatives from their salaries. 
    Certainly that hearing next Thursday will vote on a new head of the parliament and his deputies ... and concluded Alhbabi she 
    referred to the House of Representatives of the protesters they had postponed the parliamentary session to next Thursday, it comes after the session was held in the presence of 230 deputies and headed byAdnan al - Janabi .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:48 am