Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna management constitute two committees to follow up the Grain Marketing and reveal trade cond

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna management constitute two committees to follow up the Grain Marketing and reveal trade cond Empty Muthanna management constitute two committees to follow up the Grain Marketing and reveal trade cond

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Muthanna management constitute two committees to follow up the Grain Marketing and reveal trade condition for receiving

 Muthanna / term 

Declared the province of Muthanna management, on Monday, the formation oftwo committees to follow up the marketing ofwheat and barley crops after a complaint by the peasants. 
    As revealed that the Commerce Department required that a minimum percentage of grain moisture 8% for the purpose of receiving, confirmed that the natural conditions in the province affected the 
    crop during this season. 
    the governor of Muthanna Faleh Abdul Hassan sugar Ziadi, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " theadministration of the province formed two committees to market wheat and barley crops, after receiving acomplaint from a number of peasants , " stressing that " the instructions issued by the Ministry of Commerce show to non - receipt of pills that contain ratios moisture less than 8% of the farmers in the province. 
    Ziadi said that " the natural conditions in the province and the high temperatures affected the crops during this season , " adding that " the lack of moisture grain ratios gave an indication of the ministry that the crop this season storage of last year, or the transfer of the granaries looted in the provinces that suffer from terrorism. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:05 pm