Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+17
wayoutnow
havacupa
dizzydee
fonz1951
GWT54
wciappetta
duck2000
costar01
lglwzrd
weslin3
franny
country70girl
Neno
Screwball
onecinful1
noced71
Rocky
21 posters

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate - Page 4 Empty Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2013, 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Monday-6 May 2013 No. 313

Baghdad-my day
    The economic information center said Muhammad Ali Dergham, the successful implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the local currency depends on the stability of the dinar against the dollar and educating citizens and giving them long enough to replace the currency. He said: the economic reality of the last year before it was ready to receive the decision to delete zeros through market can absorb impacts due to high stability which was dominated by the dinar against the dollar. He continued: while the market became more sensitive and more has changed than it is to wonder about the reasons for the postponement but subtract this resolution, but that its implementation is still possible in the event of a positive education and give sufficient time for replacement and substitution of two years as scheduled is zero, currency, currency trading zeros deleted. He added that the Central Bank is required to confirm a value between the two currencies and the gradual replacement of the new currency in transactions and wadargha replace with strict controls and high control to prevent money laundering, and strictly control the damage to the old currency operations which allow the smoothly switching and security. and stressed that the Central Bank focuses on tools for restore rates of exchange of the dinar to target levels, for the successful implementation of the project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate - Page 4 Empty Re: Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by Screwball Sat 11 May 2013, 5:43 pm

Lol... Love this shite! Can't wait to see how it unfolds! I prefer to see it as investment rather than loto
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate - Page 4 Empty Re: Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by Neno Sun 12 May 2013, 9:37 am

Screwball wrote:Lol... Love this shite! Can't wait to see how it unfolds! I prefer to see it as investment rather than loto
    ... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 12 May 2013, 9:43 am

onecinful1 wrote:

I believe that I will possibly triple my initial investment, that why I watch my investment, if you don't like it don't read it, freedom of choice goes along ways.

heres an example: investor 1 bought 1 million dinar, in all the years of this investment, continually believes what he/she is told by other "investors", your 1 million dinar is going to turn into 3.5 million dollars and you can retire.

investor 2 bought 1 million dinar, in all the years of this investment has learned that he can't rely on other "investors" information, as most is mis-leading and wrong.
    this is the way it is, and if you don't like it SELL,SELL,SELL!!!! but investor 2 see's a profit of 3 times his initial investment of $860.00, and acts on it, BUY,BUY,BUY!!!!

see the difference, 1 is gullible and gamble's with a 10 year investment that pays pennies for the time of the investment (1 million make you multi-millionare), 2 is a gambler who bets on a investment and can make thousands on it (betting on a $2500 profit per million).

maybe you should try being a "smartazz" and actually follow your investment, cause being a "dumbazz" doesn't pay!!!! lol :D
    I have to agree on the underlined above except, the gamble is speculating too on the outcome of value but, I do see where the gambler is looking for the bottom effect... ;)
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:34 pm

Neno wrote:I have to agree on the underlined above except, the gamble is speculating too on the outcome of value but, I do see where the gambler is looking for the bottom effect... ;)

look at this way, either I'm a rich MF, or I'm goin to Disney!!! either way I'll be HAPPY, can't take it take you when you die!!!!! leave a CHECK!!! LOL

trust me when I tell you, BUY BUY BUY!!! The investment is hot, 2 years after the fact

1:1 then 3+:1!!! lol

onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:40 pm

Warning: may contain material you can't handle!!!!

7- Currency Issued (KD):
    2011/12 2010/11
    Net Currency Produced 1,746,939,450 1,816,456,867
    Less: Currency in the CBK’s Vaults (543,360,525) (682,152,338)
    1,203,578,925 1,134,304,529
    Net currency produced represents the total of currency printed less currency
    destroyed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 billion 203 million 578 thousand 925.00

just a thought

onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:46 pm

onecinful1 wrote:Warning: [/b]may contain material you can't handle!!!!

7- Currency Issued (KD):
    2011/12 2010/11
    Net Currency Produced 1,746,939,450 1,816,456,867
    Less: Currency in the CBK’s Vaults (543,360,525) (682,152,338)
    1,203,578,925 1,134,304,529
    Net currency produced represents the total of currency printed less currency
    destroyed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 billion 203 million 578 thousand 925.00

just a thought

onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:47 pm

onecinful1 wrote:
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:48 pm

please iliminat post 37, 36
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 7:25 pm

Capial Gains, never forget, time is NOW!!!! 40 million will possibly get you 90+ thousand profit, with that kind of profit they could "CARE LESS" and always tell you what you want to hear!!!

you better start BUYING, BUYING, BUYING!!! if you don't you'll be sorry!!!!
    I will NEVER lie to you fellow investor's, proof is in the posts!!!!!!
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 8:22 pm

wayoutnow wrote:Am with dizzy dee !!! Keep ur lop talk to ur self !!!!! Am sure we speak for most on here when we say sell sell sell !!!!

Ron White has 4 words for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be Proud, and pat yourself on the back for being so smart, cause a smart investor always covers their azz, either I'll be a millionaire or thosandaire, either way its plural!!! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:32 pm