Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+17
wayoutnow
havacupa
dizzydee
fonz1951
GWT54
wciappetta
duck2000
costar01
lglwzrd
weslin3
franny
country70girl
Neno
Screwball
onecinful1
noced71
Rocky
21 posters

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate Empty Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2013, 12:55 pm

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Monday-6 May 2013 No. 313

Baghdad-my day
    The economic information center said Muhammad Ali Dergham, the successful implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the local currency depends on the stability of the dinar against the dollar and educating citizens and giving them long enough to replace the currency. He said: the economic reality of the last year before it was ready to receive the decision to delete zeros through market can absorb impacts due to high stability which was dominated by the dinar against the dollar. He continued: while the market became more sensitive and more has changed than it is to wonder about the reasons for the postponement but subtract this resolution, but that its implementation is still possible in the event of a positive education and give sufficient time for replacement and substitution of two years as scheduled is zero, currency, currency trading zeros deleted. He added that the Central Bank is required to confirm a value between the two currencies and the gradual replacement of the new currency in transactions and wadargha replace with strict controls and high control to prevent money laundering, and strictly control the damage to the old currency operations which allow the smoothly switching and security. and stressed that the Central Bank focuses on tools for restore rates of exchange of the dinar to target levels, for the successful implementation of the project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate Empty Re: Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by noced71 Mon 06 May 2013, 1:40 pm

and stressed that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] focuses on tools for restore rates of exchange of the dinar to target levels, for the successful implementation of the project.
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate Empty Re: Delete the three zeros project success depends on the stability of the dinar exchange rate

Post by onecinful1 Mon 06 May 2013, 5:43 pm

He added that the Central Bank is required to confirm a value between the two currencies and the gradual replacement of the new currency in transactions and wadargha replace with strict controls and high control to prevent money laundering, and strictly control the damage to the old currency operations which allow the smoothly switching and security. and stressed that the Central Bank focuses on tools for restore rates of exchange of the dinar to target levels, for the successful implementation of the project.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 06 May 2013, 6:50 pm

nice! I likey!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 08 May 2013, 5:05 pm

Confirm a value between the two rates?
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Wed 08 May 2013, 5:16 pm

$25,000 & $25 equal in value etc, thus decreasing the 31 trillion into 27 billion,

1,000,000.00 dinar = $860.00, deleting 3 zeros changing 1 million into 1 thousand both will = $860.00,don't forget the CBI plan to make 1000 dinars = 1 USD, deleting 3 zero's making a 1:1 ratio, or a profit of $140.00 per million

lets not forget the plan to come back at pre-sanction value of 3+ turning 1000 into 3000 + increasibg your profit by 3 x's

revalue at $3.55 = 3550.00 - $860.00 initial investment = $2490 profit per million
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 08 May 2013, 6:04 pm

onecinful1 wrote:$25,000 & $25 equal in value etc, thus decreasing the 31 trillion into 27 billion,

1,000,000.00 dinar = $860.00, deleting 3 zeros changing 1 million into 1 thousand both will = $860.00,don't forget the CBI plan to make 1000 dinars = 1 USD, deleting 3 zero's making a 1:1 ratio, or a profit of $140.00 per million

lets not forget the plan to come back at pre-sanction value of 3+ turning 1000 into 3000 + increasibg your profit by 3 x's

revalue at $3.55 = 3550.00 - $860.00 initial investment = $2490 profit per million
    You may be right but opinions are like ass holes and everyone has one. We got to wait until the shit hits the fan to determine by the aroma which ass hole was right. Me personally, non of this fits my opinion. Doesn't mean that I am right tho but if I am, then my aroma will be the stink..... lol!
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Wed 08 May 2013, 6:14 pm

Good point Neno, thanks. :cheers:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 08 May 2013, 6:16 pm

country70girl wrote:Good point Neno, thanks. :cheers:
    Telling you, you can learn a lot from a DOG... lol!
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Wed 08 May 2013, 6:31 pm

Neno: Did not think I would post but, honestly, I could not resist. You are "awesome" and I can't stop laughing :D :D :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:20 pm