Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US site: political crisis in Baghdad, weaken the Iraqi forces and hinder the liberalization of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US site: political crisis in Baghdad, weaken the Iraqi forces and hinder the liberalization of Mosul Empty US site: political crisis in Baghdad, weaken the Iraqi forces and hinder the liberalization of Mosul

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US site: political crisis in Baghdad, weaken the Iraqi forces and hinder the liberalization of Mosul

 translation Mady 

Rained leaflets to homes and balconies surfaces in Mosul last Sunday with promises from the Iraqi government that the army waspreparing to restore the city to organize Daash. For his part - which controls the Mosul two years ago - Parents pick up leaflets warned the organization. 
    In fact it was not for publication any effect on who had the opportunity to read it 
    because the government , which is the liberation of their city find it difficult to exert control over a few hundred meters from the seat of power in the capital . The 
    United States wants from its local allies deliver a knockout blow to Daash, which sends more troops to Iraq and Syria to strengthen their resolve , where he visited Joe Biden , US Vice President Iraq last week and said he had spoken with Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the restoration of Mosul plans and expressed optimism about the plans. 
    but a lot of people of Mosul are not optimistic, says one resident , "this is not the first time that says the security forces that they save us soon, it 's another attempt to fool us." 
    what happened in Baghdad last weekend to justify these doubts, in another blow to the authority of al - Abadi stormed by protesters the fortified green Zone in the heart of Baghdad. 
    during last summer in response to the vast demonstrations against graft Prime Minister for a reform program revealed only that the change has been slow in terms hampered his efforts in the provision of a new government cabins of technocrats and disrupted government business because of the turmoil in theparliament. 
    he says analyst and confident Hashemi "faces Abadi , the biggest dilemma of his career, there are a lot of ticking bombs and that the political stalemate would negatively affect the battle of Mosul and elsewhere." 
    this means more waiting in respect of Mosul , where the situation is deteriorating daily , and parents spend their savings and sell their belongings to survive and live in fear of air strikes of the coalition and brutal Daash.
    A law students , "he says in general there is considerable pessimism we wait Mosul attack for a long time, I personally as a student missed two years of my life here." Over the past year , Iraqi officials pointed and American that the restoration of Mosul campaign will begin during the spring, then the gray fell to Daash turned the focus to it. 
    He said Naseer Nouri, a spokesman for the Iraqi Defense Ministry, said the preliminary operations have begun south of Mosul and officials paving the way to a wider attack, but said it was not clear what the military forces that will participate in it , a decision that requires a consensus among political leaders. But there is no clear evidence of this. 
    Wrangling in Baghdad weaken the morale of the Iraqi forces. He says Hashemi , " the restoration of Mosul will be the most difficult battle facing Iraqi forces, and without high combative spirit and the result will be disastrous , " US officials .obda more cautious than their Iraqi counterparts on the timing of the attack, where President Barack Obama noted that the conditions to regain control of Mosul Stthao this year. The 
    battle occurred It could unleash a new wave of displaced people - added to the wave of mass - seekers from Syria , which caused chaos in Europe. The spokesman for the Iraqi Defense Ministry was expected fled half the remaining population of the city in a state of collapse defenses Daash. 
    He hopes Iraqi officer retired from the people of Mosul to smuggle his children , where he says "life under Daash unbearable but we are complying with their orders in order to protect ourselves and our children, I was born here and I will die here , but I do not want my children to survive and Sogeshm to flee to Europe once Thin chance to escape from this prison. " an: Bloomberg
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:39 am