Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of the arrival of more than 25,000 displaced people of Nineveh to the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of the arrival of more than 25,000 displaced people of Nineveh to the Kurdistan region  Empty Expectations of the arrival of more than 25,000 displaced people of Nineveh to the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2016, 4:18 am

Expectations of the arrival of more than 25,000 displaced people of Nineveh to the Kurdistan region as a result of military operations

Nur News / Nineveh 
    The head of the Nineveh provincial council Bashar Alkika that the return of displaced people from my family to maintain the liberated areas a top priority in the work of the local government of Nineveh in terms of intensifying efforts and urged global humanitarian institutions and the federal government to heed to those areas to provide services and rehabilitation of damaged infrastructure and providing theappropriate atmosphere for the return of life in which 
    he said in a statement he received "light News , " a copy of it on "the basis of the local government ofNineveh working on coordination between all government agencies and international institutions." 
    the holding of the provincial council meeting about to put measures crisis to crisis, at the headquarters of the Council alternative Arbil nodded Bashar Alkika Prime Nineveh provincial council and attended by Abdul Qadir Sinjari deputy governor of Nineveh province and Seydou Jettou head of the alliance of fraternity and coexistence in the Council and Clauaz Board member with Mr. Amin Mohammed mayor of drunken and Pierre Hassan Najjar district director Qaraj sub was at the meeting include: 
    1. customize cars pelvic to address the water shortage temporarily and securing workers ' wages to themunicipalities of the judiciary and the possibility of detecting a secure source of nutrition believer of drinking water. 
    2. possibility of rehabilitation project Kaur wells and rehabilitation to be fit to drink. 
    3. expand Depkh camp for displaced persons and the provision of supplies to him, according toexpectations the arrival of 20 to 30 000 potential people displaced by the military operations in area. 
    4. sustain daily cleaning in the judiciary and respects its rehabilitation and service departments and activating the work to suit the need of the people in the judiciary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:57 pm