Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies Empty Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 4:08 am

Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed the MP for the more correct Front parliamentary flowers Turaihi existence of an agreement between the political blocs to support the Front reform to end thequota system and the adoption ofimportant legislation. She Turaihi that the current number of deputies Front reform about one hundred and ten deputies from the blocks and components and shades ofdifferent, and that the parliamentary front will not see the withdrawal ofothers , including deputies in thefuture, and there is a new trend to join many other deputies to it .. she said the number of protesters Representatives after the others join will reach hundred and forty deputies, a Masadmn form alarge mass plays an important role in ending the political and sectarian quotas and speed up the passage of legislation and laws task.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies Empty Re: Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 May 2016, 4:04 pm

I can't wait to see this next Parliament session, reforms, budget, reshuffle the com....I'd be impressed...

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies Empty Re: Turaihi: an agreement to support the reform front and the number will reach 140 assembly deputies

Post by Diamond Wed 25 May 2016, 4:10 pm

I may need to have oxygen on,
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed 25 May 2016, 6:08 pm

Diamond wrote:I may need to have oxygen on,
    me too, and of course,a beer.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 25 May 2016, 7:36 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    No smoking please for the both of you... Might blow you to Iraq and back... drunk
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed 25 May 2016, 9:07 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:
    No smoking please for the both of you... Might blow you to Iraq and back... drunk

oh snap weslin, forgot about that, thanks for reminding me  lol!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 26 May 2016, 4:41 am

fonz after a couple of 6 packs an a ouple of shooters, we be don't give a dang anyway lol
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 26 May 2016, 4:42 am

an weslin thanks for the warnin lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:48 pm