Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for sedition trial Shiaso and activate the anti-terrorism law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for sedition trial Shiaso and activate the anti-terrorism law Empty Deputy calls for sedition trial Shiaso and activate the anti-terrorism law

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Deputy calls for sedition trial Shiaso and activate the anti-terrorism law[/ltr]

Since 06.14.2016 at 09:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the National Alliance Haider Mawla, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to activate the anti-terrorism law and to prosecute politicians who stir up sectarian strife.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Lord in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "Article IV and Article I of the anti-terrorism law included materials and texts explicitly make opposers under legal accountability and rank partner of actor original, which Daash terrorist", asking, "Is it possible that the fighting our military We mobilized the sacred and the sons of the tribes, a government-affiliated institutions war against terrorism Aldaasha politician comes to singing the false accusations without legal deterrent. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the popular crowd gives the day of the martyrs and the wounded in areas handed over by those who claim to represent these areas, which is a far cry from her family, but also was the cause of delivery and conspiracy against the people and continue to be tolerated," noting that "the cacophony of voices that are trying to obstruct the march of liberation of occupied from Daash after the terrorist impressive victories that have been achieved must be silenced through the legal process. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawla and pointed out that "these voices have become known and undiagnosed and do not represent a particular component that is being brought to these areas, what we have reached due to its own rhetoric and conspiratorial against the Iraqi people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, " The political comity and Scott regulatory agencies that gave way those for the likes of the Eetmedua in inciting and that openly come out through the channels as if they belong to a country other than Iraq, and the problem is they are talking freely and without regard for blood pure spilled in defense of the land of Iraq." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:01 am