Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Arab states to enact laws "anti-terrorism"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Arab states to enact laws "anti-terrorism" Empty Iraq calls on Arab states to enact laws "anti-terrorism"

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2016, 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq calls on Arab states to enact laws "anti-terrorism"

 Baghdad / term 

Justice Minister Haider al - Zamili, on Wednesday, the Arab countries to thelegislation anti - terrorism laws. 
    A statement by the Ministry of Justice, received (range) a copy of it, that "Zamili presided over the meeting of the Executive Bureau of the Council of Arab Ministers ofJustice, said during his speech, we have thesame power that we demand the adoption ofthe legislation anti - terrorism laws, also demand the enactment of laws and conventions concerned withhuman rights." 
    Zamili "We are continuing to observe the human side that respect human rights and contract agreements and legislation of its own laws." He stressed , " to discuss a series of decisions at the meeting and agreed to raise to the plenary session of the Council of Arab Ministers of Justice , which will be held next Thursday under thechairmanship of Iraq." 
    The Minister of Justice that " the decisions included the Arab protocol to combat human trafficking, especially women and children , and the Arab Convention to regulate the conditions of refugees in Arab countries and the Arab Convention for the organization and the cultivation of human organs and tissues and to prevent and combat trafficking transfer, Arab Convention for the Prevention and Combating of human cloning and preparing Arabic Protocol to curb the spread of weapons the Arab region. " 
    Zamili and pointed to "discuss other topics sporadic will be presented to the Council of Ministers of Justice expanded the Arabs at its second session to be discussed and put to vote and justice ministers of Arab countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:25 pm