Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America does not want the power of editing operations to Iraqi forces Saturday June 18 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America does not want the power of editing operations to Iraqi forces Saturday June 18 2016  Empty Deputy: America does not want the power of editing operations to Iraqi forces Saturday June 18 2016

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 7:00 am

Deputy: America does not want the power of editing operations to Iraqi forces

Saturday June 18 2016 12:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Accused of the Security and Defense Committee member of the parliamentary Majid al - Gharawi , Saturday, the United States of America that it does not want the Iraqi forces to be her Satwa liberalization, in what was considered that the participation of the crowd in the siege of Fallujah , " a gig enemies of Iraq ."
    Gharrawi said in an interview for the Sumerian News, "The liberation of Fallujah was the will of the Iraqi far from the American intervention, and Iraqi forces are liberated," saying that "America does not want the Iraqi security forces to be Her ascendancy in the editing process." 

He Ghraoui, that "America wants Iraqi forces to be weak for the control of the Iraqi security file," adding that "the role of the popular crowd in the liberation of Fallujah, he was besieged, and this gig enemies of Iraq."
    The US Defence Secretary Ashton Carter announced on Wednesday (25 May 2016), that the Iraqi government had not asked the United States to provide support to prop up the Iraqi security forces that are trying to edit the city of Fallujah, while expressed his country 's readiness to provide support requested by Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:29 am