Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls Empty Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jun 2016, 6:12 am

Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls

Publishing Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 10:48:45 | Views: 49

BAGHDAD - News today concluded a team of psychologists headed by Professor Sara Quinn in Brigham Yang University through the study, the heroines of Disney to make their own children oriented to certain stereotyped behaviors. The study involved 198 children of both sexes enactment did not exceed six years, scientists have suggested to all children choose to play dear to him, and suggested the girls ' dolls to Disney princesses and tea sets, while the boys Vaguetrhawwa their dolls princesses and crews for several jobs. there was also a play neutral games sexually such as puzzles and colors, and then explored the study holders opinion of parents and teachers to know the preferences of children like to watch movies carton. Vdlt results of the study showed that 97% of girls and 87% of boys like the watch cartoons (Cartoon belonging to Studio Walt Disney) with the participation of princesses and playing with dolls representing such heroines of films. the scientists discovered that the cooperation with the culture of Disney princesses is closely linked toimages and behavior atypical certain viewpoints stereotype about women. scientists believe that this could be a danger to the girls because they begin evasion types of disposition that are not consistent with the image of classic femininity that Disney princesses publicize them, it is , for example , does not Ehtmmn natural sciences and scientific experiments and engineering designs. the scientists pointed out the impossibility of isolating children completely from Disney heroes, but parents should always conduct a dialogue with their sons and daughters on the subject of thenegative impact on them by the heroes and heroines of their relationship with cinema, television and the internet.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls Empty Re: Feminine classic Disney princesses confuse girls

Post by Diamond Sat 25 Jun 2016, 6:51 am

I wont even start to say what I really thing of this professor an oh never mind DAMN

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm