Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank: there is no category of 50,000 counterfeit dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: there is no category of 50,000 counterfeit dinars Empty Central bank: there is no category of 50,000 counterfeit dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:18 pm

Central bank: there is no category of 50,000 counterfeit dinars

June 27, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / IBN

The CBI said that there is no currency of the fifty thousand fake, noting that this neat category and it is easy to detect, and that the forgery process is limited.

According to General Manager, version and cabinets Abdul Abbas Khalaf said in a statement on Monday, he followed the Iraqi transmitter Network (IBN), "The currency can warping, and all currencies in the world are exposed to fraud," adding that "with the start of the issuance of the 50 categories thousand dinars, we have organized a media campaign , to illustrate the evolving security specifications in the banknote for the citizens and the traders currency traders, whether citizens or knowledge of these security specifications in the currency to be scanned. "

He said, "Unfortunately there is no culture of acquisition currency scanners among the citizens, and the owners of the shops and malls and assumed that these devices rely especially since most of the nations of the world examine the currency in commercial centers."

"I have contracted with international companies for the printing of currency, including the companies that prints the euro, noting that there are dealing with cash can pass through fake currencies and the security agencies, the need to combat economic crime and through the presence of markets and field track fraud and scaled gangs

He noted that "the central bank does not have to follow the currency in the market but it is a version of a currency with high quality, and that the counterfeiting process is very limited for the currency, noting that counterfeit currency reveal once seen look Tvhsah simple and can be easily spotted being not completely identical to the original currency, the Taamilon to people in the market are unable to detect, urging citizens to examine the currency, especially when receiving cash bundles large amounts. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:59 pm