Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: wars and divided societies that provide fertile ground for the emergence of ext

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: wars and divided societies that provide fertile ground for the emergence of ext Empty The Washington Post: wars and divided societies that provide fertile ground for the emergence of ext

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Washington Post: wars and divided societies that provide fertile ground for the emergence of extremism

 translation term 

He wrote The Washington Post says that terrorist groups do not appear out of nothing, and maybe wars are to be fertile soil in which to grow all kinds of violent groups. Findings of many studies to the lack of a common definition of terrorism, it is difficult to explain why asylum recruits from Sweden to join the Daash number of four times the number ofrecruits from neighboring Norway, although the population of Sweden has twice the population of Norway only. 
    It examines the critics and politicians reason to embrace individuals for terrorism but what they did not look to one issue is that the presence of close to a terrorist group is considered a key factor in influencing the individual 's choice to join. 
    the wars fertile soil in which to grow violent groups. Without the wars in the Middle East unless there was Daash group and before that al - Qaida and other extremist groups, they all emerged from civil wars in theregion. 
    in fact , the terrorist groups are rarely the cause of civil wars; the civil war in Iraq began in 2003 after theinvasion of the American occupation, the civil war began in Syria with peaceful protests against Bashar al -Assad in 2011, as It came the conflict in Libya after the overthrow of dictator supporter of terrorism in thesame year. 
    but such wars generate and sponsor of terrorism in several ways. Terrorism itself is often a tool used in thewar to sow a climate of fear and undermine governments. 
    Assassination of political leaders , competitors, and the bombing of recruits from the police and the military, and violence against civilians are all ways individuals learn from the insurgency. Groups such as al Qaeda and Daash exploit new wars wherever it can, as the terrorist groups associated with civil wars looking for supporters in the United States and Europe and other places outside of their regions , for obvious reasons and mysterious at the same time, this creates more terrorists. 
    And have attractions particularly strong when they exceed the identities border - as religious identity do like Islam - and when the local ties are weak or that society as a whole is strongly integrated , as is the case with the Muslim community in many European countries. Foreigners may join these groups because of altruism, to help the oppressed. However it is often injustice myth or at least exaggerated (as claimed Daash group that Sunni Muslims are facing a global Shiite conspiracy led by Iran and Hezbollah), with this . Others join terrorist groups because they really believe in and want to live their dream, where the war takes them - several ways - outside the dreary monotony or present and give them a new life. I 
    wrote a young American went to live with Daash on Twitter says " I did not feel happy in my life as I feel now." There are a lot of people who have spent time in prison or lived aground where life gives them to join Daash or similar license to kill and torture. Because of the lack of a uniform definition, the terrorist groups such as Daash seeking to lure a lot of different groups, where its publicity campaign focusing on the happy life in the land of the caliphate, and the pride of fighting for the sake of God, and the injustice suffered by thecommunity, and the glorification of extreme violence. 
    Through the adoption of religious beliefs Muslim men can shift from person marginalized and outcast in his native country to a soldier in the army of God to defend his people. However , one study has found for theforeign fighters that most of them are ignorant of religious matters, this is the age of a solid - who shot in Orlando - does not understand the difference between religious theories adopted by Daash and al - Qaida and Hezbollah as long as these wars raging, the problems generated will not remain confined to the Middle East. 
    for: Brookings Institution
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm