Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry draws its companies to establish business centers in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry draws its companies to establish business centers in Baghdad Empty Industry draws its companies to establish business centers in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 4:16 am

[size=30]Industry draws its companies to establish business centers in Baghdad[/size]

18/07/2016 10:28 | Number of Views: 218
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    It directed the Iraqi Ministry of Industry, on Monday, all its companies to establish business centers in Baghdad, noting that he had previously called for the establishment of (Downtown) of Baghdad.
    The director of the Information Center and Public Relations at the Ministry Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of "The ministry has directed all of his ministry companies to take advantage of pieces of land owned by it, including the State Company for Textile and leather industries for the purpose of investment of the companies the ministry of land in the area Karrada to build business centers support the national industry, residential, recreational and Accessories. "
    Shammari said that "the Minister of Industry Mohammed Darraji had previously called on the General Secretariat for the Coordination of stay (Downtown) area bounded by Baghdad's Karrada between the outside and the swimming pool in collaboration with the textile and leather industries Company and the food industry."

The "Ministry of Industry companies continue to suffer from their inability to compete with cheap foreign goods entering Iraq, causing it to stop and almost complete paralysis in these companies. [size=16]Aq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:43 pm