Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Maliki's visit to the region came to inform them of the reasons for cutting their salaries a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Maliki's visit to the region came to inform them of the reasons for cutting their salaries a Empty Deputy: Maliki's visit to the region came to inform them of the reasons for cutting their salaries a

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Deputy: Maliki's visit to the region came to inform them of the reasons for cutting their salaries and earn Wadham[/ltr]

Since 18/07/2016 20:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The chairman of the Kurdistan Islamic Group bloc MP Ahmad al-Hajj, on Monday, al-Maliki informed about the intention of the territory on the reasons for a piece of the salaries of the staff of the region and its share during his visit today, noting that al-Maliki seeks to gain the trust of the Kurdish parties.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Haj said L / balance News / "What was announced Maliki's visit to Sulaimaniya is the response to visit the Kurdish Alliance delegation to Baghdad after the announcement of the alliance between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the mass change."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "al-Maliki sought during his visit to curry favor with the Kurdish side all segments after that the hair region has convictions and perceptions that he is behind the cutting portion and the salaries of the region," adding that "al-Maliki will brief the region during his visit to the causes and Khvaya cut the region's share of the salaries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki arrived Monday evening, to Sulaymaniyah, where he met with President Jalal former Atalibana.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:35 am