Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new security law raises the minimum pension to 450 thousand instead of 400 000

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new security law raises the minimum pension to 450 thousand instead of 400 000 Empty The new security law raises the minimum pension to 450 thousand instead of 400 000

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2016, 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The new security law raises the minimum pension to 450 thousand instead of 400 000

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 23: made ​​it clear to the Labour and Social Affairs in Parliament on Saturday, he said that " the law of retirement and social security for workers as new is one of the important laws after his inclusion in 25th percentile of workers and the number is open to any other additives as well as he makes the minimum for retired workers 450 000 dinars instead of 400,000.

He said Chairman of the Committee, we hinted Sadiq, said that " the draft law includes 13 chapters the most important voluntary retirement and pension law is secured, which includes all employees who estimated their numbers to four million workers to ensure their rights."

He added we hinted that " the Employee Retirement No. 9 in 2014 , the law has given many privileges, including the minimal limit the development of retirement to 400,000 dinars, while the Commission has sought to be a minimum for retired workers and the minimum expense of taxi daily 450,000 dinars per month," alluding to "lift abusive measures in the previous law No. 39 of 1971, including the non - working travel capability without the approval of labor official in addition to the partial retirement issue, which was referring to the worker in the event of his death loses all his rights and payments made ​​by the guarantee has been canceled. " It ended a, h .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 am