Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australian advisers trained federal police and rapid response

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australian advisers trained federal police and rapid response Empty Australian advisers trained federal police and rapid response

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 3:30 am

Australian advisers trained federal police and rapid response

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Defence of Australia, onTuesday, that the trainers in Iraq will beforced to leave the north of Baghdad , Taji base in which they work for " the first time" to train Iraqi forces to use heavy weapons. 
    The Minister of Defense and Commander of the Australian Defence Forces , Admiral David Johnston, in a press conference in Canberra , according to the website News Australia and I followed (range Press), " the coaches Australians will have for the first time to train Iraqi forces outside the Taji base walls, north of Baghdad, where they work , " attributing it to "training requirements Iraqis on heavy weapons and mortars." 
    He added Johnston " the coaches Australians would be flown to their task outside the Taji base, which will take a few period with securing additional measures to protect them and ensure their safety, which may face the potential risks , " pointing out that "Australian troops will start local Iraqi training of federal police and police officers, as well as units of the rapid reaction forces and border guards. " the 
    Australian minister said that" the training will include earning the required military skills to maintain security in areas that have been restored from Daash, including repelling counter - attack to militants , organization skills and detect improvised explosive devices and treatment. " 
    Johnston continued to "Australia has deployed 15 additional soldiers to Iraq to run a light radars reveal and rocket mortar attacks by insurgents on the Taji base system", Msttrda that " the Taji base witnessing between the duration and other attacks which requires monument early warning system to warn them system revealed the launch sites." 
    it was Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Torenbl, has confirmed the middle of this month, that his country will expand its duties in Iraq to include police training to take over security duties in the areas liberated from al Daash, while stressing the need to combat "terrorism" in Iraq. 
    said Malcolm Torenbl during a joint press conference with US Vice President Joe Biden, the latter a meeting in the city of Sydney , Australia, and the transfer site Radio Australia (Radio Australia) news, and I followed ( thelong - Presse), said he "discussed with the US side regional tensions and the fight against terrorism and therole of the military two countries in Iraq." 
    he stressed Torenbl, " the current mandate in Iraq is limited to the training of the armed forces only," adding that " the most important points in Iraq now is to ensure the training of Iraqi police forces to take over thetask of maintaining peace and stability in the areas liberated from al Daash in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm