Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jumaili demanding the annexation of a community of academics toast of the national reconciliation c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jumaili demanding the annexation of a community of academics toast of the national reconciliation c Empty Jumaili demanding the annexation of a community of academics toast of the national reconciliation c

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 5:36 am

[size=30]Jumaili demanding the annexation of a community of academics toast of the national reconciliation commission[/size]
    28/07/2016 10:06 | Number of Views: 78
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Asked House Speaker adviser for national reconciliation and unity Jumaili expand the Supreme Committee for national reconciliation to include societal elites of academics and intellectuals to achieve a balance between political representation and civil representation to reach the national vision of a high standard.
    She said in a press release received "direction Press" a copy of it today: The Supreme Commission for Reconciliation included all members of the three presidencies and we believe it did not achieve the requested purpose so as not to bring them into the community elites or societal norms that are considered core to achieve the national reconciliation project where you must hold consultations community needs to develop a transitional justice, pointing to the need to communicate with the local community to get to the elite pro-reconciliation by which the settlement of disputes and the establishment of community dialogues.
    Confirmed Jumaili: that the Supreme Commission for Reconciliation , after expanding its base and become acomprehensive group of politicians and a host of societal elites receive reports and complaints from stakeholders and that priority be in the work for peace and stability in areas liberated from the grip of Daash.The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:29 am