Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Drivers of private transport in Samawa demonstrating against the application of illegal actions agai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Drivers of private transport in Samawa demonstrating against the application of illegal actions agai Empty Drivers of private transport in Samawa demonstrating against the application of illegal actions agai

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Drivers of private transport in Samawa demonstrating against the application of illegal actions against them[/ltr]

Since 03.08.2016 at 08:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Muthanna - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dozens of internal and external transportation drivers in the city of Samawah, Muthanna province, Wednesday, in front of the provincial council building in protest against the transfer of the garage of transport and demanding the resignation of director of private transport to apply illegal procedures against them according to the saying.[/ltr]

[ltr]A number of demonstrators L / reporter / balances News /, that "these actions have caused to cut off their livelihood and prevent citizens' access to the new garage."[/ltr]

[ltr]They added that "the private transport authority favors some drivers at the expense of others does not apply the law to everyone, noting that they will continue to protest in front of the Council until their demands are met and the dismissal of Transport Director" .anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:39 pm