Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front names "national salvation" headed by al-Maliki, on behalf of two and 30 me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front names "national salvation" headed by al-Maliki, on behalf of two and 30 me  Empty Front names "national salvation" headed by al-Maliki, on behalf of two and 30 me

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Front names "national salvation" headed by al-Maliki, on behalf of two and 30 membership

« on: Today at 06:01:52 AM »

06/05/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Twilight News obtained the agency "Twilight News", the line leadership and membership of the Frente "national salvation", which is scheduled to Tsar to political bloc, comprising prominent government and parliamentary. headed front of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Procuratorate Saleh al-Mutlaq and Khodair al. scheduled to participate this front in the coming parliamentary elections. FIS leadership will be as follows: Secretariat: Nuri al-Maliki, Secretary General of the front. Saleh al-Mutlaq, first deputy secretary-general. Khodair al-second deputy secretary-general. assistant secretary:Hussain al-Shahristani, assistant secretary-general. Hadi al-Amiri Assistant Secretary-General. Hashem al-Hashemi, Assistant Secretary-General (Virtue Party). Anbar Governor Qassim al-Fahdawi assistant secretary-general. Ghanem Albeso, assistant secretary-general Mishan al-Jubouri assistant secretary-general. 1 Front Command Council . Nouri al-Maliki. 2. Saleh al-Mutlaq. 3.Jamal Karbouli. 4. Hussain al-Shahristani. 5. Khudair Alkhozai. 6. Qassim Mohammed Fahdawi. Governor of Anbar province. 7.Hadi al-Amiri. 8. Ghanem Albeso. President of a coalition loyalty to Nineveh. 9. Hashem al-Hashemi. 10. Mishan al-Jubouri. 11. Full-Dulaimi. 12. Ahmed Abdullah Abd al-Jubouri, the governor of Salahuddin. 13. Qutaiba al-Jubouri. 14. Falah Hassan Zeidan. 15.Salem al-Issawi. President of the Arab coalition in Iraq in Anbar. 16. Mohammad Tamim. 17. Ezzedine State and Minister of Agriculture. 18. Mohammed Nasser Karbouli. 19. Hassan Shammari and Minister of Justice. 20. MP Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri. 21.Saad Asem al-Janabi. 22. Mustafa Hiti,. 23. MP Ali Alsjeri. 24. Attorney Omar al-Jubouri. 25. Abdulrahman Alloizi. 26. Adnan al. 27.Haitham al-Jubouri. 28. MP Ahmad Abbasi 29. Khalaf Abdul Samad. 30. Iskandar and berries. h l / m P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:54 am