Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mulla: What happened in front of the American embassy is a war on behalf of Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mulla: What happened in front of the American embassy is a war on behalf of Iran Empty Al-Mulla: What happened in front of the American embassy is a war on behalf of Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 2:57 am

Al-Mulla: What happened in front of the American embassy is a war on behalf of Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Iraqi politician and former Member of Parliament Haider Al-Mulla emphasized that what happened in front of the American embassy in Baghdad is an acting war, stating that "the Iranians are smarter than entering a direct confrontation with the United States of America; but they used their strategic depth in Iraq in order to do this," By confronting America. "
    He added in a statement to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, followed by "Al-Akhbariya", that "the logic of history confirms that any attack like the one that took place will not pass unnoticed; but the fear remains that the next conflict will be inside the Iraqi arena, because the fragile situation of Iraq does not tolerate any stampede of this kind." .
    Al-Mulla explained that "what was expected was that the leaders of Shiite political Islam in Iraq, which is the decision-maker, are smarter than engaging Iraq in this conflict, or that Iran is working to employ them in its conflict with the Americans," noting that "what actually happened is a dangerous turning point, It will have future repercussions in the course of the political process. The title of this juncture is the loss of balance through demonstrations, as well as the American supporter who is the backbone of building the democratic process in Iraq. So we will witness serious repercussions in the near future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:57 am