Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit is demanding that the Ministry of Oil determining increase in the joint oil field with Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit is demanding that the Ministry of Oil determining increase in the joint oil field with Diyala Empty Wasit is demanding that the Ministry of Oil determining increase in the joint oil field with Diyala

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 6:55 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Wasit is demanding that the Ministry of Oil determining increase in the joint oil field with Diyala

August 16, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Wasit

Demanded that the Energy Committee in the House of Wasit province, the Ministry of Oil determining increase in the joint oil field with Diyala.

The chairwoman of the Committee on Energy hope Ugaili said in a statement seen by theagency of our economy News, " The council sent a formal letter to the Ministry of Oil clarify the knowledge of Wasit province , the proportion of Diyala oil field , which was referred tothe Pakistan Oil Company Petrleom, and showed that the geographical oil patch falling sharethe largest in the Diyala province , of its distance is 6000 square kilometers has not been any previous digging a well in it . "

She added: "Pakistan Petrleom company paid $ 4.5 for every barrel of oil exploration to invest patch, which are believed to hold an additional reservoir of natural gas extends over large common area between the provinces of Diyala and Wasit."

Ugaili pointed out that: " the joint field includes 12 exploration blocks were presented to international companies within the fourth round of licenses pertaining Algazemn oil fields by the Ministry of Oil . "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:54 am