Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises above $ 50 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises above $ 50 a barrel Empty Oil rises above $ 50 a barrel

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2016, 9:40 am

Oil rises above $ 50 a barrel

Thursday, 18 August 2016 16:26

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    International benchmark Brent crude rose above $ 50 a barrel for the first time in six weeks, on Thursday, with the preparedness of the world's top producers to discuss the possible installation of production levels.

Brent rose 20 cents from the previous close to $ 50.05 a barrel before falling back to about $ 49.75, down ten cents by 1200 GMT, and US light crude rose 20 cents to $ 46.99 a barrel.
    Brent rose extracted from the North Sea , 20 percent of the low level in early August on news that the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other major producers may live in talks to install production levels when they meet in Algerianext month.

Several members of the OPEC countries were severely hit by the collapse in oil prices over the past two years, and while the cost of production is dramatically reduced , in some exporting raw Gulf states, the other producers such as Iran and Venezuela need prices above $ 100 a barrel to balance between revenues and expenditures in thebudget.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm