Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

120 Iranian company is ready to provide pipes and steel structures for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

120 Iranian company is ready to provide pipes and steel structures for Iraq Empty 120 Iranian company is ready to provide pipes and steel structures for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:39 am

[size=30]120 Iranian company is ready to provide pipes and steel structures for Iraq[/size]
    21/08/2016 09:32 | Number of Views: 44
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Union chief producers of pipes and steel structures in Iran, Amir Kawa Bamکan announced that 120 of the Iranian companies provide senior pipes and steel structures for the Iraqi market through the production capacity in excess of 18.5 million tonnes in this area.
    Quotes and full of official Iranian news "IRNA" for Kawa as saying during a meeting with a delegation commercially Iraqi Syndicate of producers of pipes and structures of steel in Tehran: The companies the Iranian ready to provide needed markets for the Iraqi pipes and structures of steel, according to the applications offered by this country, adding that the companies the Iranian could to cooperate with the Iraqi Nzیrیadtha also in the production of complement these companies in Iraq.
    For his part, Deputy Minister of Trade and Walid Habib al-Moussawi, "The volume of trade between Iran and Iraq has a $ 13 billion while the trade exchange between Turkey and Iraq is 22 billion dollars, adding that the aim of his visit is to contract agreements with major companies the Iranian order to shift the mediators and provide the needs of the Iraqi people.
    Moussawi said the economic and trade relations between Iran and Iraq is not the level of political relations between the two countries, pointing out that Iraq expects to develop bilateral relations in this area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:21 pm