Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq completed the transfer of Moslem pilgrims by land Ptvoaj 6364 pilgrims and administratively

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq completed the transfer of Moslem pilgrims by land Ptvoaj 6364 pilgrims and administratively Empty Iraq completed the transfer of Moslem pilgrims by land Ptvoaj 6364 pilgrims and administratively

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2016, 6:58 am

Iraq completed the transfer of Moslem pilgrims by land Ptvoaj 6364 pilgrims and administratively

Sunday 28-08-2016 | 12:42:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pilgrims Aharam- XYZ
    Twilight News / Iraqi Hajj delegation announced on Sunday successful re-activation of road transport to the Holy Land, so Ptvoaj 6364 pilgrims and administratively during the current pilgrimage season through the Arar border port.

According to the official spokesman of the Mission Hassan Fahd Kanani in a press statement responded to the Twilight News, said that "the mission completed yesterday access to all the land pilgrims who came from the provinces (Baghdad, Karbala, Najaf, Babil, Anbar, Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Diwaniyah, Maysan, Wasit, Basra, Salahuddin, Diyala), over 295 modern air-conditioned bus. "

He Kanani that "the mission has succeeded and is very large Ptvoaj pilgrims and non-registration of any mishaps or obstacles, thanks to the great cooperation extended by the security agencies and the military and the crowd folk heroes who have worked day and night in order to secure these trips as an integrated, especially Nikhaib until Arar port border. "

He said the official spokesman that "the mission will strive in the next year to open other outlets with Saudi Arabia south of the country, in order that there be more in the flow of a gathering point for pilgrims to the mainland, especially for the people of the southern provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:46 am