Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demanding government reform and international stance against the Saudi intervention in Iraq and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demanding government reform and international stance against the Saudi intervention in Iraq and the Empty Demanding government reform and international stance against the Saudi intervention in Iraq and the

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2016, 3:26 am

[size=30]Demanding government reform and international stance against the Saudi intervention in Iraq and the region[/size]
    13/09/2016 08:59 | Number of Views: 89
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Front demanded reform by Mansour Baaja position of the government and an international firm against the Saudi intervention in Iraq and the region.
    Baaja said in a press statement that "Saudi Arabia has become the germ is transmitted toxins in Iraq, Syria and Yemen must put an end to it."
    Baaja and requested the international community to intervene in order to stop Matqom Arabia intervenes evil and support of terrorism directly, without hesitation. "
    "If Saudi Arabia withdrew her hand and interventions internal affairs of the countries of the Arab world will stabilize and live a quiet life away from the crisis."
    He Baaja "The Saudis profile officials statements indicated the extent of their hatred and their hatred for Iraq and they are dealing with an enemy like Iraq so there must be the position of the Iraqi government toward Saudi Arabia and take all diplomatic ways to prevent these interventions."

Baaja He noted "Dharoro to learn Arabia that Iraq will return to put leadership position in the region and will exercise cycle in spite of all the challenges it faces and will crush the head of the snake Daesh that are their offspring and will rise again , whether she wants it or not and what Alaayam and liberate Mosul determination of our children from the security forces and the popular crowd , despite Aldoaash for politicians and their likes from home and abroad. ". the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm