Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Defence Secretary of the extent to: support the Iraqi forces to 340 trainers are stationed i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Defence Secretary of the extent to: support the Iraqi forces to 340 trainers are stationed i Empty British Defence Secretary of the extent to: support the Iraqi forces to 340 trainers are stationed i

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2016, 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    British Defence Secretary of the extent to: support the Iraqi forces to 340 trainers are stationed in the "eye of the lion."

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Revealed British Defence Secretary Michael Falcon, in comments addressed to the (range), the presence of more than 340 coaches Britain are working on therehabilitation of the Iraqi army base in al - Assad, as doing the same job in the Kurdistan region. Falcon denied the existence of combat missions for British coaches during the battle to liberate Mosul, stressing that his country is the second largest shareholder in sorties against Daesh. He 
    also denied British Defence Secretary and there are no negotiations between Baghdad and London of amilitary character. But he stressed provide air support to Iraqi forces across the Tornado and Typhoon aircraft, describing it as the "big help" provided by the country of Iraq. Unveiling the implementation of 1700 sorties against Daesh sites in Iraq and Syria. 
    In the interview , which was conducted by the newspaper run with British Defence Secretary Michael Falcon Text: comes the 
    role of British troops is limited to training and assistance, initially ask you about the battle to liberate Mosul, do British forces will participate in the this battle? 
    - our troops with the international coalition and with other forces will not have a combat role, but provides assistance and training to local forces, including the Iraqi security forces in the battle to liberate Mosul. 
    - is there an intention to send British troops to Iraqi military bases special rules north of Baghdad? 
    - we have 345 coaches and we will continue to review the re - assessment and as soon as we found there is a need to increase the number of trained Snzidhm. We are the second largest contributor to the flights being waged against Daesh sites in Iraq and Syria, and we have trained in Al - Anbar in the Ain al - Assad base, and add other numbers of troops undergo a process of continuous assessment. 
    - Is there a possibility of the British forces special operations in some locations controlled Daesh private and that in June of this year raised the British newspaper the possibility of doing such so operations? 
    - do not comment on any topic related to the use of special British forces anywhere in the world. 
    - the role of British troops in Iraq Is limited to training , or are there other tasks include tasks combat or advise Iraqi security forces? 
    - the role of trainers is only to provide training in the Ain al - Assad base, also in northern Iraq. 
     - what is the nature of the British overflights Will include targeting Daesh sites? 
    - British overflights are for reconnaissance and refueling, inter alia Department including combat missions.Britain is the second largest contributor Baltalaaat against Daesh after the United States. 
    - How many British sorties against Daesh sites in Iraq and Syria? 
    --1 700 sorties in Iraq and Syria. 
    - Iraq has signed contracts armament with Russia and the United States, but we have not seen contracts of this type with Britain? 
    - our strategic cooperation with Iraq on many issues , including security cooperation. 
    - security cooperation , an overall theme, we are talking about armament contracts such as buying combat tanks and airplanes, military Iraqi army and equipment, as is the case with our contracts armament with theUnited States and Russia? 
    - is not we have a problem that we are working on this subject, but we believe that the greatest role is toconduct Alturnado aircraft, Typhoon, and this major our assistance to Iraq in the military air fields. 
    - are there negotiations between Baghdad and London for the signing of arming or buy now aircraft contracts, or maybe will be like Thus negotiations in the future? 
    - there is not any negotiations for the purchase of aircraft or weapons between Iraq and the United Kingdom. 
    - your visit to Egypt , and your meeting with officials in the Egyptian government is focused on the fight against terrorism, is this the beginning of the formation of the axis between Egypt and a number of countries may include Iraq, Syria to fight terrorism and coordination with these countries? 
    - one of the reasons for my visit to Egypt coordination to combat terrorism, where our activities with Iraq, Egypt and Libya , countries , and we are helping the Egyptian security forces in counter - terrorism issues. 
    - Is this the beginning of the establishment of an integrated intelligence system between these countries sponsored by Britain? 
    - existing cooperation during the international coalition to fight Daesh across more than 60 countries through the fight against extremist organization, as well as the fight against the idea of cutting funding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:36 am