Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari called on the international community to prosecute elements Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari called on the international community to prosecute elements Daesh Empty Jaafari called on the international community to prosecute elements Daesh

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2016, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jaafari called on the international community to prosecute elements Daesh

 Baghdad / term 

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari of theinternational community to cooperate with Iraq on the arrest of the al - Daesh, saying the commission organizing crime against girls in Tal Afar. 
    A statement by the Office of the Minister ofForeign Affairs, received a (long) a copy of it yesterday, that "al - Jaafari , participated in the meeting on bringing Daesh gangs to justice , which was held at United Nations headquarters in New York, stressed during a speech on the need to consider takfiri thought, and the Platform for atonement, barbaric practices taken by gangs Daesh terrorist crimes against humanity, and help Iraq regain control of the territory in which occurred genocide, and egregious violations of human rights against the Iraqi people from the Yazidi ingredients, Christian and Turkmen Shiites and the Shabak, and others . "He stressed the Foreign Minister on the importance of cooperation in the arrest of Daesh guerrilla leaders, and bring them to justice, and to invite countries that belong to foreign terrorists who committed these crimes pursuing them, and arrest and trial. 
    He called the international community by making the maximum amount of assistance; reintegration and rehabilitation of victims of terrorism, excessive violence back into society through rehabilitation programs, and training; to enable them to get rid of the effects of psychological distress, and physical that befell them . 
    he revealed al - Jaafari, in his speech, that Iraq is studying international mechanisms, and national occasion to bring violators of human rights against the components of Iraqi society are brought to justice, and that he willconsult with its partners in order to provide justice, and to bring them to the competent courts. 
    he foreign minister that "Iraq faces fierce waves The unprecedented violence by Daesh terrorist gangs that target on a daily basis all sects, and its components, and the composition of population, and aims to destabilize, and the dismantling of national unity, and to ignite the fire of sedition among Iraqis, and dissemination of extremist ideas far, and contrary to the principles of the Islamic religion, and the nature ofhumanity. " 
    He said al - Jaafari, according to the statement, that "Daesh crimes included all the sons of Iraq , without exception," he added , "I would like to tell you that there are girls Bwacr Shi'a were raped, and Hrgahn They neighborhoods on the scene of people in Tal Afar, and Nadia Murad phenomenon Yazidi are the phenomenon of all Iraqi women who have been raped, and I hope to condense all of our efforts, and we enter into practical steps, and that Iraq was progressing in cooperation with the international community to stop these crimes. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:53 pm