Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: prison sentence in absentia against former director of real estate registration in the Ab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: prison sentence in absentia against former director of real estate registration in the Ab Empty Integrity: prison sentence in absentia against former director of real estate registration in the Ab

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 5:51 am

[size=37]Integrity: prison sentence in absentia against former director of real estate registration in the Abu Ghraib[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Reported the investigations department in the Integrity Commission, on Thursday, the issuance of judgment in absentia against former director of real estate registration in the Abu Ghraib prison serving, for violating the functional powers.
    The Integrity Commission in a statement received (Journal News) a copy of it, that "the relevant issues of fairness and economic crime and money laundering misdemeanors court sentenced in absentia to spend to imprison convicted (N.o.m) based on the provisions of Article 331 of the Penal Code."
    And Adavvt that "the details of the case indicate that the feet of the convicted, during the term of his government office, to promote the sale transaction a property with an area of ​​more than (16) Hectr is reserved to the order of the Ministry of Commerce without asking for a book Health issuance booking lift, to show up the investigations that the book reservation raise no calls for the support of Health issued a fake book. "
    And supported "the reality on the booking convicted movable and immovable property funds, giving the right hand of the affected revise the civil courts to claim compensation if the acquisition of the decision become final" .anthy Court 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:28 am