Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi reference to Turkey: Your house is not made of glass Termua neighbor stones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi reference to Turkey: Your house is not made of glass Termua neighbor stones Empty Iraqi reference to Turkey: Your house is not made of glass Termua neighbor stones

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:07 am

[size=37]Iraqi reference to Turkey: Your house is not made of glass Termua neighbor stones[/size]

Bgdad_aljornal News
    Student religious authority, Mr. Mohammad Taqi school, on Friday, the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Iraq, adding that Iraqis are able to handle the situation in Nineveh.
    He said the school told Turkey during his weekly by saying that "your house is made of glass and Termua neighbor stones, as you live presence with the second largest components claims Bdlkm Kurds respected their rights crisis and have you come out just one of the greatest distress, where there you have a hundred thousand prisoners after the coup attempt and including senior officials nor should you that you will publish matters worse in your country and our country. "
    "The Iraqis will be treated with the situation in the province of Nineveh, one that is better, God willing, will not only increase your intervention the situation complicated, and some politicians from the people of Nineveh that their people do not Astosdoa foreigner."
    As the US side demanded the coalition against terrorism to "play its role in persuading Muslim neighbor not to proceed to aggravate the situation in the region before the liberalization of Nineveh" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:42 pm