Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Your miracle is in your mouth

csd9013
    csd9013

Your miracle is in your mouth Empty Your miracle is in your mouth

Post by csd9013 Fri 14 Oct 2016, 8:14 am

"Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words" Daniel 10:12, KJV.

Don't change what you're sayin'! If you've been standing on God's promises and declaring what shall be in your life, keep on! If you've been praying and praising God in advance, keep on! Don't stop just because you don't see anything yet. Your marriage may look the same now as when you first began praying. Your financial situation may appear like nothing has changed. Your body may feel the same symptoms of sickness and disease as when you first set your heart to believe, but woman of God, if you keep speaking God's Word, you will experience a great manifestation of God's glory. Your miracle is in your mouth! Keep speaking! Keep declaring! Keep standing! Be firm and relentless in your faith!

You are closer to your breakthrough than you realize. Now is not the time to begin speaking words of doubt. Keep on speaking words of faith and you will see great victory! Hallelujah!

Prayer: Father, yes, I hear You. Thank You for speaking to me today! I do exactly what You have instructed and I choose to continue speaking words of faith. I cancel every doubtful word that I have spoken. I declare I am a person of faith! I believe Your Word is true and I align my speaking with Your Word. My marriage will experience a miracle. My children are protected and covered by the blood of Jesus! My mind and body is healed by the stripes of Jesus. I walk in newness of life! I am what You say I am and I will do what You have called me to do. I have all that I need in You. You supply all my needs. I am led and guided by You. I am strong and courageous through Christ. I walk in the same love You have shown towards me. I will finish my course, fulfill my purpose, and one day I will see You face to face. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
    Rip534
    Rip534
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Your miracle is in your mouth Empty Re: Your miracle is in your mouth

Post by Rip534 Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:24 am

This is very helpful
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 14 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

absolutely timely and right on.. thanks...

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 14 Oct 2016, 3:54 pm

yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm