Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: No, I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: No, I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible Empty Maliki: No, I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki: No, I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Office of the President of the coalition ofstate law, Nuri al - Maliki on Sunday that therecent retiree does not receive any salary or bonus from the presidency, attributing toaccept al - Maliki to return to take over thevice - president duties to his desire to work with the president to activate the functions of the Presidency and support the legislative process and monitor the application of the Constitution and applicable laws. 
    The document obtained by the (range), late last month, has revealed the speech part , the presidency to theGeneral Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, asking for the additional amount of 3.5 billion dinars to thegeneral budget for 2017, the salaries and allowances of the vice - Presidents of the Republic. 
    a statement from the office president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, received a (long - Presse) acopy of it, if the latter wishes to "clarify some of the issues on the expenses of the vice President of theRepublic who have returned to their duties by judicial decision of the Federal Court offices," the 
    statement added , "as it came to the President of the State of law coalition, he is retired and receives a salary or bonus from the presidency, was devoted to him, not the former when he was in office, and now any allocations for the purchase of cars or furniture or monitor the amount of maintenance or the opening of new offices, and the expenses and allowances of travel and an increase in protection . " . 
    Maliki 's office said that "president of a coalition of state law, confirms that his return and acceptance of thefunctions of the position of vice president and welcomed the decision was aimed at working with the President of the Republic in the activation of the functions of the presidency and files assigned to it under theConstitution, as well as his desire to work to support the legislative process and monitor the application of theConstitution in general, laws in force. " 
    He was president of a coalition of state law, according to the statement, he hoped to" cooperation between the President and the House of Representatives because perform service for the stability of the political process and support, strengthen and address violations if I got to achieve the service of the homeland and the citizen. " 
    the judiciary announced in ( the tenth of October 2016), the Federal Court held unconstitutional the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to abolish the posts of Vice President of the Republic, and promised him contrary to the provisions of Article (69 / II) and (75 / II / III) of the Constitution , which provided for the presence of Vice-President the requirement for "public interest", while shown that the verdict was " theagreement and is publicly Pat and I understand."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:07 pm