Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran asserts that the $ 13 billion trade volume with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran asserts that the $ 13 billion trade volume with Iraq Empty Iran asserts that the $ 13 billion trade volume with Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:31 am

[ltr]Iran asserts that the $ 13 billion trade volume with Iraq[/ltr]

Since 12/02/2016 18:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Iranian commercial attache in Iraq, Reza Zadeh, that the trade exchange between the two countries, reaching $ 13 billion annually.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This came during his speech at the joint meeting of the Council of dialogue and exchange of views with economists and activists as well as the Council of the dialogue of the government with the private sector in Knbdos Golestan province, northeastern Iran.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among Zadeh in his speech, that "the bilateral trade volume of 13 billion dollars a year, it comes with 6 billion and $ 200 million in exports of non-oil commodities Iranian."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained Reza Zadeh, "The majority of exporting goods to Iraq are value-added," noting that "Iran's exports to Iraq have multiplied 17 times over the last decade."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iranian official pointed out that "a noticeable chunk of Iran's exports to Iraq include technical and engineering services, automotive, food and dairy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the commercial attache at Iran in Baghdad fact of the province of Golestan the tourism side, he said, "The Golestan province could pose along with the provinces of Khuzestan and Khorasan Razavi destination for Iraqis to tourists and could be even direct flights to it from Iraq" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:33 pm