Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi Larijani: Terrorism biggest challenge for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi Larijani: Terrorism biggest challenge for Iraq Empty Hammoudi Larijani: Terrorism biggest challenge for Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 1:51 am

[ltr]Hammoudi Larijani: Terrorism biggest challenge for Iraq[/ltr]

Since 11/16/2016 20:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said first deputy chairman of parliament Humam Hamoudi, Wednesday, terrorism as the biggest challenge for Iraq underlined that Iraqi leaders Aakedoa determined to overcome their problems.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Hamoudi's office in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the first deputy chairman of the parliament Hamoudi met in Tehran, Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani." Terrorism as the biggest challenge for Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hammoudi said according to the statement that "Iraq will overcome its current problems by focusing on unity and harmony among all its components," saying ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hammoudi added that "the motives of Iraqi fighters in the fight against Daesh increasing day by day and that the overall stability and tranquility in Iraq Sasttb soon", he underlined that "Iraqi leaders are determined to overcome their problems."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, congratulated the head of the Iranian Shura Council Ali Larijani Hamoudi recent triumphs of the People's Armed Forces in Iraq, saying "I hope that you take the last steps in the fields and battlefields against the terrorists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Larijani said that "Iran has always stood alongside Iraqi people and government, and it's completely ready to provide any support for Iraq," noting that "Iran's policy toward Iraq is to support the territorial integrity and promote unity and solidarity among all the Iraqi people, slices of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Larijani "inflame sectarian differences and find a conflict between the Muslim Brothers as the biggest threat to security and stability in the Islamic world," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:13 am