Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement Empty Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement

Sunday 20-11-2016 

Twilight News / detector Egyptian Commercial Representation, Iraq's discontinuation of the Arab Convention easing.

Memorandum sent by the Egyptian Commercial Office in Baghdad reported that he has been officially informed the Arab League decision until it is circulated to all governments to apply the principle of reciprocity on Iraqi products exported to various markets. 

She explained that the Iraqi government's decision came as a result of flooding the Iraqi markets with goods imported from all Arab countries and products, which led to the widening financial crisis, especially in light of the collapse of oil prices. 

For its part, the Ministry of Trade and Industry informed the Egyptian exporting companies to the Iraqi market, the decision, which is expected to subject the Egyptian products exported to there to tariffs ranging between 15 and 20%, which would adversely affect the value and volume of exports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement Empty Re: Iraq formally withdraw from the Free Trade Agreement

Post by jedi17 Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:38 pm

For its part, the Ministry of Trade and Industry informed the Egyptian exporting companies to the Iraqi market, the decision, which is expected to subject the Egyptian products exported to there to tariffs ranging between 15 and 20%, which would adversely affect the value and volume of exports.

As if on cue, more talk about tariffs to countries importing into Iraq.  Iraq will take years before they can export anything but oil, so this will be a major source of income. Fantastic news, great find Rocky!!

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:07 pm